We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not store your card details , when you place an order online this is handled via Worldpay one of the leaders in payment processing. If placing your order over the telephone we never keep records of your card details and they are entered into the secure Worldpay system. We are PCI DSS Certified Compliant so you can be confident that your payments are being processed safely and securely.Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption
We may collect the following information when you contact us to make an enquiry or place an order. This could be when you complete a form on our website or contact us via phone or email . If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence. The information could include:
· name & job title
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· We may also collect information about your system including your IP address for reasons of fraud protection
· When you order goods or services via our website, by email or phone we will use this information to fulfil our contractual obligations. We may also need to share the data with 3rd parties such as payment providers , suppliers and transport companies to assist in the delivery of goods or services that you have ordered
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Provide you with information or services you requested
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· Process any enquiries or complaints made by you.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided if you have requested us to do so.
We only process your personal information for the reason of performance of a contract with you ,for our legitimate interests as listed and described in this policy and where necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, unless you tick a box to indicate that you would like to be contacted for marketing purposes we will not do so
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 216/679..You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data. However in certain circumstances we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request if the request is clearly unfounded , repetitive or excessive. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the following address
Forty Horse Close,
Codnor Gate Business Park,
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you feel that we do no deal with your data correctly and you are unsatisfied you may contact the Information Commissioners Office at www.ico.org.uk